We are well into term 2 of the physie year and there are lots of exciting things happening in the club at the moment!
– Our Holiday Workshop is fast approaching and its not too late to sign up! The workshop will run on Tuesday July 2nd from 10am until 2pm and will be a fun day filled with physie, fitness, dancing and making lots of new friends!
– We are attending Burleigh Waters and Wynum Manly Interclubs on the 3rd and 17th of August respectively. See Karen if you would like to sign up as entries are closing very soon!
– Mrs Travers only has 3 more practices until she sets off on her very exciting holiday to Europe! Keep watching to blog for some physie photos she will be sending home! (High kick in Hungary, Mrs Travers?)
– Jackets and DVD’s should be arriving this week!
– If you do not have a coloured and a black team 3/4 sleeve leotard, see Karen immediately!
– Wednesday night practices start with Wednesday (5th June). It’s not too late to come along for an extra practice each week. You will see a huge improvement in your or your daughters physie when going to class twice a week!